Wednesday, July 6, 2011

potty training update...


Potty training went wonderfully... we actually haven't had a full 'accident' since day two of putting on the underwear (or 'underwearths' as Madison calls it). But she did something quite interesting yesterday. Matt's wonderful mother came over to watch the kids yesterday so Matt and I could head to Menards and get some bathroom supplies (Matt is gutting the bathroom - which is another post). When we got home, Madison was stripped down to her underwear. This wasn't too weird since she is a fan of being naked. But as Matt and I walked in the door, Madison walked out the door. She proceeds to take off her underwear and pee on the driveway... then come in and tell us that she just peed outside. I would have thought she did it accidentally if she wouldn't have taken her underwear off and flung it to the side. Not sure where that came from.

Second potty story... like I said earlier, Madison loves to be naked. We usually don't give her an M&M until she has fully clothed herself after going potty. After the kids had taken a bath, I was rocking Eliott before he fell asleep. She was running around naked. I asked her to put on her underwear. In perfect two-year-old fashion... of doing the opposite of whatever Mom tells her, she picked her 'underwearths' off the floor and flung them in the air. They landed right on my head... hence the picture. She thought it was hillarious... I laughed at how hard she laughed. Another day in the Hoffert household... wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment