Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Cookies

Us girls (and TT) were excited all season to make our annual batch of Christmas cookies. We headed to Gramma Lori and Papa's. I remember when my Mom and I were saying, "Next year Madison will be old enough to eat a Christmas Cookie." Then it was, "Next year she'll be old enough to help decorate." And now it is here, and decorate she did. We made a batch of sugar cookies and she sat at my parents counter for at least an hour and sprinkled those frosted cookies like it was her job... very serious about her task. She made sure each part of the cookie contained a sprinkle before moving on to the next. We went home with lots of beautiful and some yummy cookies :).

...and P.S... I have officially taught her all of my weird faces and she loves to use them to make people laugh. Often her brother. The other day I heard her telling Eliott, "El-t, look, I'm going to make a funny face, look." Then she'd make a face and make this funny laugh that is like the laugh of an adult who is 'sympathy laughing'... if that makes sense.



1 comment: