Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Budding Artist

I cut out the flowers for Madison and told her she could glue them to her paper and then draw things 'springy' around them.  I drew the tree and the clouds but everything else was her work of art.  I love watching her drawing develop.  She works so hard on her art and is very detailed about what everything is.  The people on the bottom are Mom, Dad, T, and Madison.  The girls are the ones with the spiky lines for hair (since they have long hair) and the boys always have the bumps for hair.  In this picture we are all walking on the sidewalk.  There are squirrels sitting on the tree.  I can't remember what she told me the black bug was... maybe a spider with a web.  There are light yellow butterflies towards the top of the paper, a mini rainbow and a sun.  I'll have to ask her what the object in the circle towards the bottom is again... I'm sure that she will remember.  She always signs everything with her name 'MADi'... the first three letters always uppercase with the 'i' lower case.  She would do art every day, all day if I had something for her to do.  She spends much time every day coloring... and wants to save every picture she creates... we have many folders and boxes :).

No comments:

Post a Comment