Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy Halloween...

... from our little puppy, spiderman, our little cheerleader, and our new little flower :).

Spiderman T

Go Panthers

Madison was going to be a princess.... which was great since she had all the gear.  Easy year for me.  Then, two days before Halloween, changed her mind and REALLY wanted to be a puppy.  Thanks to our good friend Jess for the mask and a trip to Goodwill, we made it happen.  Wasn't too bad :).  


Our little flower is usually pretty sunny :).  


She actually really likes her...

T and one of his favorite little ladies, Alaina.

Definitely a Halloween highlight... we were snapping a few shots of our kids before heading out to trick or treat.  I heard from behind me, "Hi Emily!".  When I turned around I saw this little pumpkin waddling around the corner.  I died laughing... how great!

No comments:

Post a Comment