Saturday, December 20, 2014

Conversation today in the Hoffert house...



I was reading a Bearenstain (sp?) Bear book to my kids and there was a page with 'Papa Bear' in front of several of his fishing poles...
me - "Why would a bear need a fishing pole!?"
Matt- "Well... they probably wouldn't need a car either."
... yes, true.

From the back seat of the car...
Eliott - "What does FDA spell?"
Madison - "I'm not sure, but I think 'ffff-dah'"

As I'm sitting in the back seat of the van trying to calm a screaming babe...
me - "Oh man, I have the worst headache..."
Matt - "Do you need a drink of water?"
me - "Well... Tay is yelling for her binking, Madison is 'fake crying' for her baby (who does everything Lyla does), Eliott is pulling on my pony tail, and Lyla is losing it... I'm not sure a drink of water is going to help"
That's it for now. Just thought you needed a little 'hoffert humor'...

No comments:

Post a Comment