Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Father Day

You are one good man Matt Hoffert...




Madison:
We celebrate father's day because ... because he protects us.
In his free time, Dad likes to... go fishing.
Some things Daddy does at work are ... make money, helps people, works hard.
My Daddy is really good at ... reading and fishing.
My favorite thing to do with Dad is ... read books.
My Dad always says ... I love you.
My Dad doesn't like ... egg plant and hot tuna.
My Dad's favorite meal is ... deer steak.
I love my Dad because ... he protects me.
My Dad loves me because ... he just does.

Eliott:
We celebrate father's day because ... it's Daddy's Day.
In his free time, Dad likes to... play with us.
Something I like to do with Daddy is ... sleep with him (in a tent) and fishing with him.  
Some things Daddy does at work are ... make money for our house, and that's the only thing that I could think of.  
My Daddy is really good at ... setting up tents.  
My favorite thing to do with Dad is ... play with him.
My Dad always says ... I love you.
My Dad doesn't like ... cold tuna.
My Dad's favorite meal is ... jalapenos.
I love my Dad because ... he plays with me.  
My Dad loves me because ... he just does.

No comments:

Post a Comment