Monday, March 21, 2011

Turn-er-up!

Madison loves music... singing music, dancing to music, watching mom and dad dance to music, making her animals and dolls dance... The only thing she ever watches (partially b/c we don't have cable) is her Angelina Ballerina DVD. Anyways, lately when we get in the car, she wants to listen to her CD, which has numerous nursery rhymes on it. She tells you right away which song she wants: "Dock" (Hickery Dickery Dock), "Falling Down" (London Bridge), "Row Row Boat", or "Cheese" (Farmer in the Dell)... this one took me quite awhile to figure out, but finally I realized the last thing that was 'taken' was the cheese.

Funny story from today. I was in changing Eliott's diaper in our bedroom and Madison was just laying in her bed after she woke up from her nap. She usually lays in there for awhile just 'waking up'. I was singing "This Little Light Of Mine" and I hear from the other room... "Mom! Turn-er-up!".

She is the only person in the whole world that has ever asked me to sing louder! I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment