Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Quite a crew

A few "random's" that I don't want to forget...

My favorite thing Eliott says right now is, "Mommy, what is this?"... but it is this incredibly fragmented sentence that is so sweet.

Madison does a great job talking but she still has a wee bit of trouble with a few different words and sounds.  For example, she calls barbeque sauce, "barbe-sue hoss".  We were eating chicken the other night and I asked T to say barbeque sauce and he responds with, "bar-ba-que sauce"... pretty impressively.  Madison turns to us and cracks up laughing and says, "T says 'barbe-sue hoss' really funny!".  Matt and I were rolling.

Madison's first Christmas Program... She got up in front of that crazy crowd, didn't change her expression once through 'Away in the Manger' or 'The BIBLE', didn't sing a lick, got down, and called it a day.  I was proud she did it.  Later I asked her what her favorite parts of the Christmas season were and she replied with, "The Christmas Program".  She claims she wasn't nervous, and frankly she didn't look nervous, just didn't want to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment