Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of Preschool

Months ago I was in a major debate with myself about what to do about Preschool with Madison.  To make a long story short, she ended up getting signed up for preschool at Farmstead.  Today was her first day.  She has come such a long ways from my little girl who wouldn't leave my leg without melting down.  She got out of the car, walked into school hand-in-hand with her teacher, and never even looked back.  When I picked her up she had much to tell me about... monkey bars, cupcakes, stories, crafts, ...  She seemed to like it and said she was excited to go back.  When her teacher brought her out she said that she was, "quiet, a good listener, and had no tears".
Pretty lady all ready to go

Our attempt at an art project

Goof... ball...

Quite a trio



Proud of you big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment