Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Cookies 2013

It's the MOST wonderful day... of the year :).  Love you, Mom and Gramma Lori (how many times did you hear that on this wonderful day :)).
Before the frosting and the sprinkles... three of my favorites.  Thanks Gramma for a fun, fun, fun day!!

Christmas Aprons!

Is there something on my nose?

I pick these!

First batch.  Go ahead... 'ooooh aaaah'.

The first cooking lesson any of my kids has had has been from this kitchen sink watching my mom.  Tay is the first one to attempt (and succeed) at crawling out.



Serious business.  You can never have too much frosting or sprinkles.


Working hard... didn't get tired all day.  Spreading mints on my favorite kind of chocolate cookies.  They are called "Mrs. Bundy" cookies because when I was little, my neighbor lady used to cook these for us during Christmas.

Look at that collection of scrumptious sugar.

Gramma and Papa's house is magical, all year, but especially on Christmas.  Where else do you get to drink out of 'santa straws' and when you get asked what you want for lunch, chili or pizza, you can say 'both!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment