Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Pizza Pie


There isn't much of a schedule at our house right now... until 4:00.  At four, the big kids rush to the TV to click on their favorite show.... Wild Krats (I can hear the song now :)).  Often times, Lyla is sleeping so that leaves Tay and I to make dinner.  I usually try to give her a snack and encourage her to enjoy the Kratt brothers with big sis and brother, but htat usually only lasts through the first half of the song.  Today, I decided to give her a try at helping with dinner.  She was one focused chef, taking every topping very seriously.  She loved it and she made a pretty darn good pizza.  I don't get as many moments with this sweet little miss as she has been smashed between two bigger helpers and a small babe.  You are pretty great Miss Taylor Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment