Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Summer Days

Matt is gone this week in Texas so the five of us have the week to ourselves.  It has been awesome out, so fun has been pretty easy.  On the way back from the park tonight (for the second time), I looked at Tay in the stroller and thought, '...this is a true summer night'.  I think, way down the road, when I look back at my time with littles, I will mostly remember days like this.  Whenever I have traveled through a season of life I often look back at it and only remember the sweet moments.  The 'tougher' moments get hidden in the back of memory-lane and these are what I remember.  A day like this....

A sweet toddler who got to choose her own outfit and her own hairstyle (which hasn't been redone since it was first done).  A headband thrown on that she picked up somewhere around the house and dirt all over her face.  A full tummy and a dirty face.  Beautiful... every part of days like these.  













No comments:

Post a Comment