Thursday, September 22, 2011

I have a wonderful husband...

Well, when Eliott came home from the hospital, his crib was in Madison's room. I knew he would start in our room, but I figured he would move next in to Madison's room. Not so much - the crib was then taken down and put back up in our room, then moved to the office. After awhile it was then moved back into Madison's room and for awhile this went pretty well... until Big Sister decided that going to bed wasn't her thing anymore. The other night, at 11:30, Madison was still awake. Pretty soon we hear Eliott shuffling around and then he is wide awake as well. All we hear, from the room next door, is Madison yelling (loudly), "El-t-t, El-t-t, EL-T-T!!!, Peek - A - BOO!"... over and over again. Matt had the heart to giggle, I wasn't quite so amused. So... the crib is back in our room.

This isn't a post so much about Eliott and his crib, but more about my husband... who every time I have come to him and said, "I think we need to move the crib..." has looked at me, paused, and said "ok". He then takes it all apart (since it doesn't fit through the doors), and moves it into it's new home, then puts it all back together. He is a wonderful man... mainly for reasons other than this.

1 comment: