Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The PARK!!!





As a photographer, I often find myslef taking lots of "good" pictures, and often forgetting to grab my camera for the every day stuff... and these are actually the pictures that I love to go back through and look at months and now years later. So, when Matt and I decided to take a family trip to the park this morning, I decided to grab my camera. Going to the park is something we do probably 2 out of every 3 days. We will probably even pack up in our snow pants sometimes this winter and head down the slides a few times just to get out of the house.

I have been putting Eliott in the swing at the park pretty much since he was born, mainly just to give me free hands to push Madison... as well as to keep things out of our little monsters mouth. He liked being in the swing, but I wouldn't say it was incredible. The other day, Madison told me that I should give t-t an underdog. I thought, hmmmm... never tried that before. I flung him way up and then let him go and I thought his little belly was going to burst from him laughing so hard. I felt like he looked at me at the end and though, "Is this what I have been missing all summer!?!? Duh Mom!". He has loved the swing ever since.

Fun days at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment