Friday, November 11, 2011

still life...


I usually manage to get a few good pictures of other people's little ones but when it comes to getting a good picture of mine... they are sometimes hard to come by. They are both incredibly tired of my camera and at least Madison tries to ignore it as much as she can. When looking through pictures that I had taken of them, all I could find was Madison looking while Eliott was eating dirt or Eliott smiling while Madison is scrunching up her nose at something in completely the other direction...

Anyways, I got stuck on this picture because I think I somehow managed to grab their complete personalities in one picture. If someone asked me what my kids were like I would show them this still moment in time... Eliott not having a care in the world, grabbing his feet with a big smile and Madison totally focused on something... trying to figure out what it is and how it works.

Both wonderfully, incredible, talented, love-able kids... totally different.

No comments:

Post a Comment