Sunday, September 23, 2012

Conversation With Madison....

I (Mom) am often the last one eating at dinner time.  This is a combination of slow eating and usually one of the last ones to start.  I love eating and dinner time is sacred to me :).   I was finishing up my last bites, sitting at the table, enjoying a little time of calm.  Conversation begins with Madison and I...

Madison - "Mom, I have to go potty" ... as she begins running to the bathroom.  She then circles around the house, back to the table to where I'm sitting and says, "Mom, will you come with me?"

Mom - "Why do I need to go with you?"  (Fyi - She just enjoys the company... doesn't need the help)

Madison - "Because... just because."

Mom - "Madison, Mommy is just enjoying life here at the table."

Madison - "Well... you could enjoy life in the bathroom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment