Tuesday, January 18, 2011

all the dog hair... worth it?




There have been days when I have been literally in tears over the globs of dog hair I find all over my house. It has helped that Matt has taken over the vacuum (which is done with a shop vac since we have broken our other vacuums), but it still sometime crosses my mind, 'why do we have this big hairy dog inside!?'. Today I was reminded why...

After a long, somewhat boring morning of being inside due to a sick little girl and cold weather, Madi picked up a towel and discovered tug of war. Needless to say, she was making up the rules as she went. If Cheif 'won' she could just call Mom over to help retrieve it, and if she 'won' she proudly displayed the towel. There's nothing better than a belly-laugh from your kid!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment