Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ah-jah-bah

This is Madison's word... "Ah-jah-bah". She knows it's not a real word and gives you a sneaky funny look every time she says it. It took several times of hearing it before I realized the pattern. It is the word she made up for 'fake food'. Anytime she is bringing you 'food' from her kitchen, if you ask her what she brought you, she says "Ah-jah-bah". To keep her entertained while I was washing dishes last night I had her bring me "Ah-jah-bah" in all different forms... hot "Ah-jah-bah", cold "Ah-jah-bah", "Ah-jah-bah" warmed up in the microwaved and then blown on to cool it down, a drink of "Ah-jah-bah" since we were thirsty from eating all of the "Ah-jah-bah"... I look forward to many tea and "Ah-jah-bah" parties in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment