Thursday, June 30, 2011

Potty training day three...

We made it to day three. I said I'd commit three days, stay close to our potty, and we did. She did impressively well... no accidents today and came to tell me she had to go potty every time. It's actually day four today and she walked in there herself this morning and pottied without even telling me (until afterwards of course and she wanted her m&m). We haven't successfully gone in a public potty yet (tried today but didn't go) so that is the next potty milestone. We are on the right track. This was a very 'do-able' way to potty train Madison... if anyone reading this wants to know more I'd love to give you the link to her book! She says the best age to start is 22 months and she had four boys of her own.

We are very proud of our big girl!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for Ayden to start this now after seeing Madi do such a good job!!! Good work Madi and Mommy :)

    ReplyDelete