Thursday, June 2, 2011

Jumping Bean

Whenever you say, "Who's a jumpin bean!?!?"... Madison says, "Me!". Ever since she figured out how, she jumps everywhere. She has recently figured out that jumping off the couch is very fun. Anyway, last night I had a tub upstairs with some summer clothes in it. She decided to climb on top and leap off. Well, the first try was a success... she even landed it. The second... not so much. Niether Matt or I was paying much attention, but we heard her jump, then heard her crash. Matt saw it out of the corner of his eye and said all he saw was Madison do a bellyflop onto the hardwood floor. She must have tripped as she decided to jump. Not the best idea... as a bloody nose proved. Today she jumps again...

1 comment:

  1. Ah-ha! Explains the jumping girl at my house this week! As she cautiously stuck around my front porch for awhile she DID however jump off the bottom step to the sidewalk about 50 times :) I love it :)

    ReplyDelete