Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Puppies






I finally got to look through some of the pictures we took of the kids with Chief's puppies... so fun. I even made a few of the pictures!

I remember when I heard that JayCee was pregnent... I was so excited to bring Madison out to meet them and play with them. Well, she was way more interested in the Goetz's fun swing set and sandbox than the puppies. I actually had to make her sit with them to pose for a few shots.

Eliott on the other hand, LOVED them. I never even thought about him wanting to play with the pups. He couldn't get enough of them as they climbed all over him, licked his face, and nibbled his ears. He grabbed, climbed on them, and laughed.

Well, today the puppies have all found their new homes. I am so glad that most of them are staying around here. We already miss seeing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment